intensive easter revision & part time courses
Intensive Easter Revision Courses
3-7 April and 10-14 April 2017
Rochester Independent College offers GCSE and A level Easter revision courses in a wide range of subjects as well as ongoing personalised programmes of exam preparation and study leave support to students from local schools who may be on study leave in the run up to their examinations.
Our revision courses are tailored to your needs. We encourage all students to contact us to discuss their requirements. For more information click here. For a registration form click here.
• Very small classes
• Full College facilities
• Tutors are the College’s own experienced permanent teachers with proven track records of exam success
• Initial assessment and discussion to ascertain areas requiring attention. Local students are encouraged to visit in advance, meet their tutor and discuss problem areas in detail.
• Essential examination skills taught and model answers demonstrated
• Shorter one or two module topic specific courses can be arranged
• Optional mock examination and feedback at no extra cost
• Course report with constructive help and advice for revision at home or during follow-up lessons
• 30 years’ teaching specialist intensive courses
Fees A level or GCSE level courses
16 hours’ tuition plus tests and feedback £400 per subject
Residential accommodation available at £50 per night
part-time after school tuition
Since first opening in 1984, Rochester Independent College has taught students from the local area who require additional help with the subjects they are studying at school in part-time after school classes. The classes supplement school work and students are often recommended to come for this invaluable extra help by their school teachers who may not have the time to be able to give all the help they feel their students need. Part-time after school classes run between 4.30 and 6.00 pm on weekdays.
£45 per 11/2 hour session. Fees are charged on a half termly basis.